Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the reports have swing the other way. United clearly going all out for him.
They were never going to just sit there and watch this unfold though were they. It's actually quite amusing watching the desperation from their end to be honest. I'm calm, I still think he will be wearing our colours, but if not so be it.

Just peeked on sadcafe to see what they know. I would say as much as us Fook all! Lol

Don’t like Ronaldo, but he’d have scored the goals from the chances we create and have filled our gaping striker shaped hole. We go into this season without a striker, we are finished 3rd/4th. Happy clappers will deny it though.

I know this will go down like a cup of cold sick.

But I’m in a good mood today, so in keeping with my positivity, here are the things I like about Ronaldo and the prospect of signing him:

- lesser players have moaned about and slagged off Manchester as a place to live. No such concerns with little Ron. Could probably have lived it large in London if he wanted to, but has committed to playing for the best so Manchester it is. He’s clearly not here for the money
- he is allegedly taking a pay cut if he comes here
- the presence of the can only be a good thing as he rubs off on the rest of the squad. Not just other strikers, but his winning mentality will permeate the entire setup, right through to the kitman
- this guy loves winning and is a terrible loser. Which is good, I’m sceptical of anyone who likes losing or even put a smile on after losing
- he’s not a ‘nice’ player and has a ruthless streak in him. While not quite as ruthless as say Roy Keane, he’s the kind of person you want in the team and dressing room if he can temper his ego somewhat
- he knows where the onion bag is, that’s not in question. And we need a striker
- he’s obviously weighed things up and to remain at the top of his game personally and as a teamplayer, he’s identified City as the best team to help him do that
- he’s an absolute professional, and it’s been said over and over, but is in incredible condition for his age

The fact he played for United 12+ years ago and the fact he might fancy himself, quite frankly, don’t bother me one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.