Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question I'm not seeing asked or answered is why would United want him?

They've got Mata, Lingard, James, Cavani, Martial, Rashford, Greenwood & Sancho already fighting for 3 spots. What exactly does Ronaldo add to them on the pitch? It's not a stop gap goalscorer that they need, they literally signed Cavani for that reason.

I find it hard to believe they'd sign a 36y/o on mega wages to purely stop him going to a rival - and if they do, so be it, likely doesn't change much for them on the pitch and hampers them going forward.

Anyone who arrogantly proclaimed that there was no chance he'd go to United and sneered down at those who saw the possibility that he might can absolutely fuck off. Especially after Sanchez.
of course its a possibility he goes there. seems 100% he leaves Juventus, so PSG, City, United are the 3 main options for him left.

i even said yesterday of holding back giving it both barrels to rags at work only to end up with 5 big eggs on my face when they present him...

Don’t like Ronaldo, but he’d have scored the goals from the chances we create and have filled our gaping striker shaped hole. We go into this season without a striker, we are finished 3rd/4th. Happy clappers will deny it though.
There’s happy clappers, and there’s morbid moaning cunts who aren’t up for a fight, and there’s those of us who just don’t like whinging mard arses

Anyone who arrogantly proclaimed that there was no chance he'd go to United and sneered down at those who saw the possibility that he might can absolutely fuck off. Especially after Sanchez.
I had 20+ posts shouting me down first thing this morning, just because I said there were reports saying Ronaldo had been offered to PSG, ManUre & others yesterday.

I hope he comes to City, but regardless it's hard to comprehend how emotionally invested some fans can get, & the abuse they can dish out if things turn to shit.

Anyway, lunch over. Back to work. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.