Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not arsed about Ronaldo, just find it crazy we are still without a striker.
Even more so given that Jesus now seems happier playing on the wing than in the middle.

For all we know, the club may have known they are being played on Ronaldo, and that may explain the reluctance to submit a formal bid. Difficult to say given all the claims and counter-claims, but it does look like we’ve dragged our heels.

Fundamentally though, we need a striker, and failing to sign one this summer won’t reflect well on the senior management.

Lol just listening to oles interview. He sounds desperate to me. We have had players talking to him & he knows how we feel about him. Desperate folks.

not over this yet

If Ronaldo goes to the rags it's unlikely they'll go for haaland, which would leave us and PSG if Madrid sign mbappe. Txiki will invariably fuck it up and he'll go to PSG. I think that's the gist of what he's trying to say
That’s why I said “what”. Txikki invariably fuck it up again, you fucking clowns

If Ronaldo goes to the rags it's unlikely they'll go for haaland, which would leave us and PSG if Madrid sign mbappe. Txiki will invariably fuck it up and he'll go to PSG. I think that's the gist of what he's trying to say
If he goes to Man Utd which was always a possibility then it's got nothing to do with how City negotiated. Man Utd just come in and match any offer simple as that.

Mendes used us to scare United in making a bid. That guy Is a weasel , you have to admire him. It's not a bad thing btw, we will have 1 less rival in Haaland chase next year.

Wherever he goes he is there for one year then MLS. Someone loses out in the United forward line if he joins them. They have Martial, Sancho, Cavani, Greenwood, Diallo, Rashford, James and that seems an overload of forwards.

But is it worth it just to end our pursuit of a striker, maybe. And it does keep their fans happy until next summer when another trophy attempt fails.. then back to green and gold protests

Since everyone is losing their head over one of the two tweets Romano posted, here's the complete view.

He tweeted them both in the span of 2 minutes:

So, 50/50, nothing set in stone, calm your nerves Mancs

If both are in for him then I just can't see him not going to United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.