Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish Pep would stop saying how "happy" he is when he clearly isn't.
I can promise you he will absolutely fuming away from it all. I can’t remember the last time I saw him so visably annoyed at a pre match conference. When he said something like ‘I know this will be a difficult press conference for me’ that said it all imo.

So are we being played here or is it a last desperate act from a has been club with no future. Going to be a dramatic few days.

Have any on the ITKs resurfaced with good news. I’m sure this time time they’ll be bang on

The question is no longer will we pay Juve's fee, it's whether we can match the wages and the pull from United that he can "come home". Reports from Italy have been that Ronaldo has ben furious with Mendes that there hasn't been enough interest in him like there was for Messi, so Mendes might have gone and done this on purpose. 2 clubs fighting for him, that happen to be rivals, and then ending his career at the club that "made him". It's got headline making written all over it, if we've allowed ourselves to be dragged into that then we are even stupider than we have made ourselves look after the Kane saga.

I'm astonished by how many were happy to take him. I don't want the egotistical weirdo at our club, let him go United, they're made for each other.

Need to look at the bigger picture. If it means one season without winning anything, to get the right players in (hopefully) next summer, so what? It's unfortunate what happened with Kane but there's obviously no other players available at the moment that would strengthen us.

Alexis Sanchez 2.0.

What i have seen from Romano is he is actually not that well connected, this summer at least. He is always last to the party with any solid info, a tap in merchant. Beyond that he seems to cover every base. I used to think he had his finger on the pulse and maybe he did but this summer, not so much.

Nobody think the rags have to be seen as at least trying to get him,rather than just letting him come to us?
No backlash from the fans etc.

I find it hard to believe they'd sign a 36y/o on mega wages to purely stop him going to a rival - and if they do, so be it, likely doesn't change much for them on the pitch and hampers them going forward.
I don't know what's going to happen, but don't underestimate United's ability to make a transfer for all the wrong reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.