Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have utd actually got room in their squad for him?. How much have they recouped from player sales this summer, not heard of any going. Still think we're slight favourites if we get our finger out

“CR7” fanboys starting to get upset yet?

See so many people on here calling United fans Rags, but begging and preying for Ronaldo to sign!

He’s openly said he’s a United fan……he’s a rag!
Most here only wanted him because it seems a good deal and its better than no striker. I personally wanted kane but with that Ronaldo is a good short term back up.

I can seriously see Ronaldo meeting pep & ole this weekend then deciding.

ole can talk about the good days & we can let Grealish, Kev & foden show him the latest trophies.

Intrigued why you think that? Genuinely interested

I watched both and If i had the balls to put my mortgage on him going to United, I would do.

Partly, the fact he looked unhappy about it. He said players like Ronaldo lnock where they want to play and things are out if his control. Made feel he is coning and pep accepts it but wasnt entirely up for it. Just how itnfelt in real time. He also mentioned messi a few times too many, as if compensating for the fact Ronaldo is expected here.

Partly, because he was exactly what inexpected and have come to know of him. Guarded, unrevealing and foxused on his squad. With the usual 'for now' and 'at this moment' caveats.

Itsnthe fewling i got from it, not the breakdown of the words.

In a weird way, it may benefit us next summer if he goes to the rags. We may have a clearer run at Haaland but I'm clutching at straws here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.