Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treat it as a transition season, hopefully we can get Haaland next season but not confident with how we have been this summer

One part of me is relieved because we seem to be very sensible in our signings these days, we don’t bow to agents and player power. Also ronaldo could’ve caused trouble in a pretty harmonious dressing room. I have to admit though I’m slightly gutted we aren’t getting ronaldo but we have to trust the guys running our club. We really could do with a prolific striker and I just don’t know who on earth we could get right now
Spot on

If that is us done for transfer business and the Rags sign Ronaldo and Chelsea get the centre back.. they both had far, far better windows than us imo. Frustrating.
and they needed to ..

The Pride of Singapore TM were 12 points behind us last season
The Champions of Europe were 19 points behind us

Trust in the squad and manager that won 3 of the last 4 leagues ..

Probably won’t see half the posters again after the window shuts.
hardly arsed to comment on the boredom empire that Guardiola's football is throughout the season. a far way removed from the excitement of Mancini days, despite the silverware. hoped Ronaldo would reignite that fire a bit. back to watching with minimal emotion, i guess.

I knew this. The moment city heard United could be in race, they pulled out. We are not going to a money fight over a 37 year old.
We seem to be having problems bidding for anything, that's the issue.

Grealish was a saga even with a clause.

If we wanted Kane, either pay or walk away, and move on.

We waste so much time waiting for the price to drop and it never does.

Haha
This kind of arrogance pre CL final from many “we finish x amount of points ahead of chelsea” seen it before the Spurs game too. We won a poor league last year and have since lost aguero with numerous players apparently not very happy. We have a player behind bars and one recognised striker. We’ve brought one player in who I’m happy with however that position wasn’t key. We’ve gone for two strikers and missed out on both whilst looking like wankers along the way. It’s a summer to forget, even more so after Khaldoon giving the large one. Piss poor
You think I'm arrogant for believing City are good enough to win the league?
You stick to your thinking and I'll stick to mine.

Fuck the false 9 bullshit and especially when it means taking your best passer and creative midfielder out of position and out of games if the team is struggling. Like in the Champions league final. We’ve got an invisible 9 too in Torres
I never said it was a preference-just a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.