Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew this. The moment city heard United could be in race, they pulled out. We are not going to a money fight over a 37 year old.

Worrying thing for me in terms of strikers is being in this position next year apart from Haaland who IMO we won’t go near due to numbers there are no stand out strikers about.

No city should be ashamed and should of made there stance clear, but ohh no they think its clever to remain tight lipped... 2 things here, we ain't got the money and resources we all thought we had,, or our top board men are completely incompetent
Dont know where to start with this one...

You sure?

Bernie wants out, poss op for KDB, poss false 9 taking another option, foden out for a bit.
Fuck the false 9 bullshit and especially when it means taking your best passer and creative midfielder out of position and out of games if the team is struggling. Like in the Champions league final. We’ve got an invisible 9 too in Torres

Why didn’t we have a serious back up to Kane ? Is there nobody about ?

messi, Ronaldo & Kane great for 2 years but not what we really need if we are honest & all expensive if they fail.

who next year then if it’s not mbape or haaland. Defo no for Kane for me.

maybe the club just don’t have any options

Don’t think we will be paying Ake £50M+ over 2 years, whereas it looks like the rags will be paying him at least £75M as they’re offering him 3 years!
Bullet well and truly dodged there.
And if they do can't see them going for haaland next season not with the amount utd pay in wages now they have their mesiah back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.