Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course we don’t know what the ins and outs of all these deals have been, but surely the people up top (Txiki, Ferran, Berrada etc.) must understand how awful the optics are for the club. They will frame it as not even bidding for Kane or choosing to walk away from Ronaldo, but ultimately it looks like we’ve been beaten/bested in both scenarios. It’s that that irritates me more than anything. You go into a new season having already felt like you’ve taken big blows already and are somewhat up against it.

Add in the fact that everyone around us has strengthened, both domestically and on the continent too. Momentum and positive performances can indeed be bought by getting certain players in. I have an awful feeling we’re going to fall well behind because we have missed out on doing just that.

We’ll still piss the Carabao though.
Eh? We've also won 3 out of the last 4 League titles and got to the CL final last season.
Oh and we did strengthen, we bought Jack Grealish
I think you're doing a disservice to the current squad and to write us off at this stage is a joke, so let us play the games and see where we finish up at the end.

Blues we should all prepare for the fact we are not in for Haaland. We just won’t pay that money. Yes his release clause is low next year but commission to Alfie and Mino
And his wages we are not doing that.

Either we try again for 29year old
Kane or we go for some other striker.

my shout Lautaro Martinez…
Cheap around 60Mill right about what we like to pay.

Anyone with a talented striker will be rubbing their hands at the prospect of our desperation come the end of this season. A season where our own utter naivity will come back to bite us hard with other teams winning game after game and not being able to 1-0 our way to the title.

Anyone dreaming of a repeat of last season will be changig their tune 6 months into this season the way we are now.

One part of me is relieved because we seem to be very sensible in our signings these days, we don’t bow to agents and player power. Also ronaldo could’ve caused trouble in a pretty harmonious dressing room. I have to admit though I’m slightly gutted we aren’t getting ronaldo but we have to trust the guys running our club. We really could do with a prolific striker and I just don’t know who on earth we could get right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.