Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen this at Deansgate, mean anything?

kJCf8Tu.png
We’re changing the badge back? ;)

I want this to happen so we can screw over two fanbases at the price of one.

Spurs cause they now have a player they spent the whole summer hating on and United for the very obvious.

All aboard. Bar one or two dissenters no doubt!

Never dull in a MCFC transfer window. I can't see Utd bidding for him. They've got Cavani and Trashy. It just wouldn't make sense.

Press the button City and blow up Old Toilet.
This would be genuinely the most bonkers transfer window of all time.

1)European Super League
2)Buying Ronaldo
Really keeping in touch with how City fans feel PR masterclass do they learn nothing or don't give a fuck, sorry I'd be gutted.

We're an approach and penalty box team, he is actually ideal in terms of his presence of mind inside the six yard box, just finding it hard to reconcile how his personality fits in with Pep!
Pep is bound to be fed up watching us waste chance after chance. He is a winner and it would do the team no harm having another leader in the ranks.

They hail Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez as their greatest strike force, certainly in recent decades anyway.

Tevez came to City, Rooney wanted to come to city and very nearly did, now Ronaldo is trying to engineer a move to City.

Their entire ‘best ever strike force’ has wanted City at some point. Quite funny really.

but really, his underwear, hotels and perfume brands are "cr7" lol. number 7 is big for him haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.