Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizaro, Demichellis, Lampard and even Vieira were all excellent short term deals in my eyes. Even Sylvinho wasn’t a bad option at the time.

it’s a yes from me
Vieira was the best of the lot!

I liked Sylvinho but his disasterclass at White Heart Lane cost us Champions League football in 2010. His goal vs Scunthorpe was great but didn’t make up for it.

I'd say Poch is praying he doesn't come.

A front three of neymar, Messi and Ronaldo is a bad mix. Extremely unbalanced and likely to get found out against the top 3 English sides or possibly even a few after that.

In truth Ronaldo needs this move more than City, city will be there or thereabouts next year in both PL and CL. Juve won't and I think PSG is a bad fit for him and it's sounds like he and his agent know it.

We did go back for Aymeric and I'm glad we did but if Kane falls through I feel will never go back again. Levy is utter poison. This Kane saga is already way past it's running time.
I find it funny at times. We only think it’s running past time because we’re on here reading messages, on Twitter reading shitty tweets. Levy runs a club, a business and is demanding top money for his prized asset; I’d be shocked if he didn’t. It’s like PSG coming in for Kev and is accepting a measily fee, why should we? Should we not expect our board to be absolute cunts? I do. I’ve no issue at all with Levy, if he wants £150m then it’s up to City to decide whether we value him at that, if not then we need to move on. If so, pay the man the money. It’s as simple as that in my head.

Gentleman agreements are bullshit and more fool Kane for believing they exist in a billion pound industry. Naive prick.

I find it funny at times. We only think it’s running past time because we’re on here reading messages, on Twitter reading shitty tweets. Levy runs a club, a business and is demanding top money for his prized asset; I’d be shocked if he didn’t. It’s like PSG coming in for Kev and is accepting a measily fee, why should we? Should we not expect our board to be absolute cunts? I do. I’ve no issue at all with Levy, if he wants £150m then it’s up to City to decide whether we value him at that, if not then we need to move on. If so, pay the man the money. It’s as simple as that in my head.

Gentleman agreements are bullshit and more fool Kane for believing they exist in a billion pound industry. Naive prick.
That's what I've been saying. It comes down to valuation. Levy's at 150-160 million. We are 30-40 million off the price. Its whether we think he's worth it given his age, quality, injury history. I say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.