Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would they pay him double of kdb wages
There were reports earlier saying we wouldn’t have a problem matching his current wages (which are not double KdB’s) but the issue was the fee. I think Romano was one of the journalists saying that, actually lol

Anyone that thinks we're giving Juventus anything is taking the piss and can be ignored.

The are desperate to offload his wages, would likely give him away for nearly 0, and if somoene gave them the €25m remaining of his amortised transfer fee they would send 100 cases of Champagne over with him.

Gabriel Jesus? A player we value at 80m+? Fuck off.
Fab and dimarzio are saying bullshit. The report which broke the news first said bernardo swap with ronaldo as mendes is their agent

I think it’s the fee, not the salary
More likely the wages

1. The fee can be amortised and isn’t big
2. Wages are likely to be the guiding force in FFP replacement after Barca went berserk

Not that I thought we wanted him in the first place.

I don't think the wages would be a major issue. It's Ronaldo, not Kane. He'd only be here for one or maybe two years. The difference in commercial value is seismic. I can't see our players kicking up too much of a fuss. It certainly won't be Jesus going the other way. The no.7 shirt might be a hurdle though.

More likely the wages

1. The fee can be amortised and isn’t big
2. Wages are likely to be the guiding force in FFP replacement after Barca went berserk
We can 100% handle his current wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.