Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can all look away when he does 'The Great I Am' dance and then look to check the scoreboard.

Are we talking about Beckham?

The Female City fans would love him.

They would wet themselves with all that chip fat grease coming off him every time he scored for City.

View attachment 24658
As much as I think he is a fantastic player I don't find him remotely attractive I prefer Serge and Edin :)

What a random sentence of BS. City offered The Cuñt, we don’t want to pay a salary, Juve want Jesus, City don’t want him to go.

Talk about writing a sentence of shite.
I want £1m for nothing from bezos, he doesn’t want to give me that but wants my Goater signed shirt, I don’t want to sell that. Ok cool.

I’m struggling to believe Mendes is negotiating for Jesus and not Bernardo

Anyone that thinks we're giving Juventus anything is taking the piss and can be ignored.

The are desperate to offload his wages, would likely give him away for nearly 0, and if somoene gave them the €25m remaining of his amortised transfer fee they would send 100 cases of Champagne over with him.

Gabriel Jesus? A player we value at 80m+? Fuck off.

That's what I've been saying. It comes down to valuation. Levy's at 150-160 million. We are 30-40 million off the price. Its whether we think he's worth it given his age, quality, injury history. I say no.
Absolutely. I mean, if we have the money and can afford it then I don’t give a shit if he’s £50m or £500m, he’ll help us. If not, then move on. Maybe we already have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.