Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally behind the Pep mantra of we all work like fuck for the benefit of each other and the whole has got to me 100%. It's City first, last and everywhere in between.

There is no way I can accept this posing twat being part of our club and his level of self love. He's forever looking up at the stadium screen to see his face. Didn't he once change his hairstyle at half time when he was at the rags?

Tevez was a bit of a twat from the rags I agree, but for the most part I think he did well for us.

The day that posing twat takes a wage from my club is the day my season ticket bites the dust

Some of us city fan believe Messi as a GOAT.
One of the reason we believed that was because Ronaldo was a Rag.
If Ronaldo joins city will messi remain as a GOAT for us who believe ?
For me yes, Messi is better. But it's semantics.

No matter who we believe is the greatest - if the reports are accurate, both Messi and fake Ronaldo have tried to engineer moves to City this summer.

That's on top of Kane trying to force his way here, and Grealish who already has (well via release clause but he made his intentions known)

What a world.

(I still wouldn't go anywhere near Ronaldo)

Last edited:
this is for people who say 1 year of ronaldo then haaland

Didn’t Riola tweet “fake news” about a tweet mentioning Haaland wanting about £400k a week?
Doubt he be tweeting that if he wanted more.

For me yes, Messi is better. But it's semantics.

No matter who we believe is the greatest - if the reports are accurate, both Messi and fake Ronaldo have tried to engineer moves to City this summer.

That's on top of Kane trying to force his way here, and Grealish who already has (well via release clause but he made his intentions known)

What a world.

(I still wouldn't go anywhere near Ronaldo)
Who wouldn’t want to play in the best colour in the world, the famous old sky blue?

It's on!

The English media are already running with Ronnie being a mistake at Juve.

Imagine the headlines if Ronnie was returning to Trafford.

Mirror

Former Juventus chairman Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has called on the club to rectify the "mistake" of signing Cristiano Ronaldo by selling him as soon as possible.(to City)

All I can think about is the steaming piss coming out of the swamp as he bangs in a hatrick and does his poncy celebration right in their faces, cups his ears to the boos and then lifts his shirt by the shoulders so they can get a good look at his name. I'm in

I'm totally behind the Pep mantra of we all work like fuck for the benefit of each other and the whole has got to me 100%. It's City first, last and everywhere in between.

There is no way I can accept this posing twat being part of our club and his level of self love. He's forever looking up at the stadium screen to see his face. Didn't he once change his hairstyle at half time when he was at the rags?

Tevez was a bit of a twat from the rags I agree, but for the most part I think he did well for us.

The day that posing twat takes a wage from my club is the day my season ticket bites the dust
So your hatred of Ronaldo surpasses your love of City??

I hate him but I wouldn`t let the horrible bastard get between me and City

Last edited:
The owners might have seen the media attention etc. PSG got for Messi and fancy a piece of that marketing pie. Personally prefer Kane, by a mile, but Ronaldo would score shit loads and it’d piss them off outside of Manchester.

Somebody get AP McCoy on the phone to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.