Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
They run a near trillion dollar oil enterprise mate and negotiate with countries.

It’s an obvious comparison to make pal.

I’m not saying they’re novices in the world of marketing, I’m saying they’ve seen - less than a month ago - the traction one half of the Messi/Ronaldo got when going to another club and it might be attracting to them. Not that it’s opened their eyes and thought ‘fucking hell, didn’t know that was a thing’.

It’s an obvious comparison to make pal.

I’m not saying they’re novices in the world of marketing, I’m saying they’ve seen - less than a month ago - the traction one half of the Messi/Ronaldo got when going to another club and it might be attracting to them. Not that it’s opened their eyes and thought ‘fucking hell, didn’t know that was a thing’.
Oh right, I thought you were saying the second thing lol. In my defence I haven't been up long.

We all love city but to be honest I can’t stand this fucker either
All that matters is his ability. The players that we tend to dislike are the good ones especially players like Bellamy who you don't like when they play for someone else but love when they wear your shirt. Ronaldo is very in your face, quite different to Messi. I always preferred watching Messi to Ronaldo but Ronaldo seem to have aged better even though he is older.

I'd like to see Ronaldo at City purely because with the amount of crosses that City rain in on goal when we are bossing a game, I think Ronaldo would score. His stats show that. And if you're an out and out centre forward what does it matter if you're not running like a 21 year old. Makes much more sense to me than Messi. I would much prefer Kane though. Kane would score more goals.

€25m for this guy vs €150m for Kane, feels to me like that €25m is better value.
Yeah, I don't quite get the we'll like Ronaldo but not paying €25m. Seems like a bargain to me. Unless of course we want Ronaldo And Kane?

I would be a little wary though as to why Juve are seemingly happy to let him go. Is he really struggling as a player? If he is struggling in Serie A, he will really struggle in the Premier League but wiki stat suggest he's still firing the goals in. Strange.

All that matters is his ability. The players that we tend to dislike are the good ones especially players like Bellamy who you don't like when they play for someone else but love when they wear your shirt. Ronaldo is very in your face, quite different to Messi. I always preferred watching Messi to Ronaldo but Ronaldo seem to have aged better even though he is older.

I'd like to see Ronaldo at City purely because with the amount of crosses that City rain in on goal when we are bossing a game, I think Ronaldo would score. His stats show that. And if you're an out and out centre forward what does it matter if you're not running like a 21 year old. Makes much more sense to me than Messi. I would much prefer Kane though. Kane would score more goals.

What is it that makes you think Kane would score more goals, out of curiosity?

Don't disagree with the rest.

Yeah, I don't quite get the we'll like Ronaldo but not paying €25m. Seems like a bargain to me. Unless of course we want Ronaldo And Kane?

I would be a little wary though as to why Juve are seemingly happy to let him go. Is he really struggling as a player? If he is struggling in Serie A, he will really struggle in the Premier League but wiki stat suggest he's still firing the goals in. Strange.

They're claiming poverty as he's on a literally ridiculous wage given their revenue.

Juve are happy to let him go because they are in massive debt and Ronaldo has one year left in his contract. They would be happy to get rid of his wages, same as barca . Ronaldo wants a UCL and he can't win in Juve.

I also think maybe we don't want to pay the transfer fees and his salary, that will be too much for us. Report says we are ready to pay his salary but won't pay any transfer fees. Hence Mendes is engineering a swap with Bernardo

Just imagine him scoring one of those salmon leaps in front of the Stretford End and celebrating.

this isn’t about how much of a tosser he is, this is about how much we can wind that lot up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.