Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s have it right, Ronaldo the player is an absolute machine, a deadly finisher who would thrive on our supply lines - maybe could jump high enough for a mendy cross. Personally if he signs for city, he’s a city player who I’ll get behind - same as I did with Schmeichal and Hughes when he was the gaffer.

I think the Kane deal will be done and this is just noise from Ronaldos camp but if he arrives and Pep thinks he fits in with the style of play, who am I to argue with Pep
Hahaha - that nade me spit my cereal out

brilliant!!!

it would certainly boost the exposure for the club? We would get a huge influx of new fan boys
jumping-out-of-window-suicide.gif

it would certainly boost the exposure for the club? We would get a huge influx of new fan boys which although we find annoying, they would put money into the club buying his shirt etc?
If you think Mahrez's fans are bad, we're going to have a hell of a time with "CR7 fans".

I hate him and I've always hated him, but if Pep wants him then let's do it.

Too many people hung up on old biases when we have a title to defend
Not forgetting, he fucked the Rags off! Handed in a transfer request a year before he eventually left, with Fergie saying “I wouldn’t sell them a virus”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.