Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
My reading of this situation:

- Ronaldo unhappy @ Juventus, see's City/Pep as his best chance for a last Ballon D'or or 2 before he calls it a day
- Mendes pushing as he sees it as an opportunity to move Bernardo in opposite direction
- Juventus more interested in Jesus/Laporte & want fee for Ronaldo as well
- City will only do it when Kane deal is completely dead (when this is only God knows) & won't pay a transfer fee

Basically being heavily pushed by Ronaldo side, but City see it as an expensive back-up option.

Let’s have it right, Ronaldo the player is an absolute machine, a deadly finisher who would thrive on our supply lines - maybe could jump high enough for a mendy cross. Personally if he signs for city, he’s a city player who I’ll get behind - same as I did with Schmeichal and Hughes when he was the gaffer.

I think the Kane deal will be done and this is just noise from Ronaldos camp but if he arrives and Pep thinks he fits in with the style of play, who am I to argue with Pep

You'd like to think Ronaldo is a slightly more humble and maturer person than the one of 10 years ago, realising this is his last chance of going out in a blaze of glory as it were, so he would fully buy into the Pep aesthetic of working hard as a team, he would also know from discussions with Dias, Cancelo, and Bernado what he's like as a man, and a manager, I'm sure there would be a high level of respect for each other's achievements.
Forget his history with UTD, if he can do a job for us for even just a year and come away with some decent silverware, then I don't have any issue with him playing for City.

I hate him but I wouldn`t let the horrible bastard get between me and City
Is he any more of a horrible bastard than Harry Hotspur and his pathetic diving (as bad as CRonaldo’s) with the added cunitness of doing Sterling with his studs at knee height a few years back, and getting himself injured when he tried to do Kyle Walker?

Kane is more of a snide dirty **** than CRonaldo. CRonaldo is just a cry baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.