Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I've been thinking,

Messi did a big move, so ronaldo's name is out of the papers, can't be hving that! He needs a big move too.

I just think this is a case of everything adding up and everythiing falling into place.

He better learn how to run aghain though

We are gonna get him unfortunately!!! Stop gap 1 year deal he throws everything behind Pep and he throws his ego in the boot steamer then can probably just about live with it !!!!!!

Given Txiki’s good relationship with Mendes we could probably get this over the line quickly enough. Solves our problem with Bernardo too potentially.

But if we get him on a 2 year deal doesn’t that tie up our wage bill for the foreseeable? Not sure it’s worth missing out on Haaland for a year of Ronaldo.

You think we even have a chance at Haaland? We had no competition for Kane and couldn't get it done. Every top club will be after Haaland.

Last edited:
He could body pop to the fucking halfway line after scoring for all I care. I want this just as much as I wanted Messi. We deserve this kind of transfer. Exciting instead of a boring big chinned **** with a monotone voice and blank expression

Come on Karen, enjoy the ride. Its only for a season
Pretty sure you got the hype train started 200 pages ago. I, for one, am in for the ride.

This. To expect Ronaldo too press and lead the line for 30+ games for the current champions is totally unrealistic.
As an option alongside playing with a false 9, however, it's extremely attractive. Between Ronaldo, Stirling and Jesus, I know who I'd like to be at the end of a de Bruyne chance in front of goal...

Hope not. He represents United and I can’t stand him.

I celebrated ball injuring him
How does he REPRESENT the rags? He 100% used them to get his dream move to Madrid (he even put in a transfer request if I remember correctly) - even the rag fans admit that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.