Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
92% on here want him signed, a lot more than Kane. This is going to be a mad few days getting this one over the line. We should dare to dream but I’m not confident, I can guarantee there’s a bitter drunken pensioner in Cheshire who has just pissed himself and is on the phone to him now pleading him not to sign. Hopefully he sees the potential, wants to work with Pep and signs this weekend.

Given Txiki’s good relationship with Mendes we could probably get this over the line quickly enough. Solves our problem with Bernardo too potentially.

But if we get him on a 2 year deal doesn’t that tie up our wage bill for the foreseeable? Not sure it’s worth missing out on Haaland for a year of Ronaldo.

92% on here want him signed, a lot more than Kane. This is going to be a mad few days getting this one over the line. We should dare to dream but I’m not confident, I can guarantee there’s a bitter drunken pensioner in Cheshire who has just pissed himself and is on the phone to him now pleading him not to sign. Hopefully he sees the potential, wants to work with Pep and signs this weekend.
They just need to have that conversation. If Ronaldo want city so bad then I'm sure he can convince pep if his motivation

The last time he tried to interfere with us and gave the PSG players a team talk at the Lowry it backfired

Exactly. Pep can be so pigheaded sometimes. I hope he can see that getting nobody isn't preferable to Ronaldo. It just isn't
Well they had beef. I remember Ronaldo pushing Pep to the ground during the heated times of El Classico. Pep probably still petty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.