Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the difference with Kane is we only have to convince the player, not Dortmund which we are better at. Besides, if Madrid get Mbappe, I think that only leaves rags, Bayern and us in for him.
No, we have to convince greedy dad and leechy agent and if the rumoured wages of nearly 1 million euro's a week are anywhere near the truth we won't go anywhere near him

He could body pop to the fucking halfway line after scoring for all I care. I want this just as much as I wanted Messi. We deserve this kind of transfer. Exciting instead of a boring big chinned **** with a monotone voice and blank expression

Come on Karen, enjoy the ride. Its only for a season
The good new for you is I said this 100 % wouldn’t happen. Kane staying only extends my track record for being almost 100% wrong.Buying Bernardo was the only one I have ever predicted right.

But the difference with Kane is we only have to convince the player, not Dortmund which we are better at. Besides, if Madrid get Mbappe, I think that only leaves rags, Bayern and us in for him.
no way will Bayern pay the sort of money needed for Harland. And I cant believe he will. want to sign for the Rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.