Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, if we were midtable and struggling then I could stomach it. But we're already dominating English football and just reached the CL Final without Ronaldo and that changes the equation. He's 37 this year and would break the wage structure and, much more importantly, a preening tosser who loves talking about how much love and respect he has for United.
Put aside all that, he’s still a brilliant footballer that hasn’t shown much signs of decline. We also need someone that can bag 30 in a season.

we missed out on some players? Are you ignoring the fact we lost the champions league final with Jorginho running rings around us, just like he did in his transfer?

the list you put up, there’s a list just as long of us ballsing up transfers in.

Dani Alves. Hazard. Maguire. Jorginho. Koulibaly. Van Persie. Falcao. Messi. Shall I continue?

Of course we’ve had great success, but that doesn’t mean everyone is playing a blinder consistently. Off the field we’re too honest, too naive.

The same people who let Charlie Kane take the lead on this one are the same ones who told Alves it was fine to delay signing a contract for a week so he could head off with his wife. The same ones who said Jorginho was fine to wait until Napoli resolved sarri’s future. The same ones who believed Jorge Messi when he said Messi would join city last year.

It’s naive and it keeps happening.
One fucking game. Taken Jorginho 3 years to run circles round anyone, he was being torn to shreds at the Etihad a couple years back when we won 6-0. In the same time frame we have won two premier leagues.
Jorginho bottled the move because he wanted to be with Sarri. That got him launched onto the bench for months before Lampard got binned.

Even if Charlie Kane did take the lead, what are we going to do, Tell Harry to sack his brother?

By all accounts it would have made fuck all difference, Levy didn't want to sell no matter if its Raiola, Mendes or Charlie Kane.

What is naive is believing the shite in the media and not looking at the facts. We are the most dominant team in England in the past decade, our squad is built of fantastic footballers many of whom have spent 5+ years with us, you don't get that if your "too honest, too naive."

wage structure is important. If Ronaldo's asking for £1M a week and Kane was expecting maybe £400K, that's makes a big difference when other players want to sign new contracts.
Not with a 1 of like him,, do you really think players would care when he has won what he's won, it happens in every walk of life,, the fact is some are just far better,, that's life

One fucking game. Taken Jorginho 3 years to run circles round anyone, he was being torn to shreds at the Etihad a couple years back when we won 6-0. In the same time frame we have won two premier leagues.
Jorginho bottled the move because he wanted to be with Sarri. That got him launched onto the bench for months before Lampard got binned.

Even if Charlie Kane did take the lead, what are we going to do, Tell Harry to sack his brother?

By all accounts it would have made fuck all difference, Levy didn't want to sell no matter if its Raiola, Mendes or Charlie Kane.

What is naive is believing the shite in the media and not looking at the facts. We are the most dominant team in England in the past decade, our squad is built of fantastic footballers many of whom have spent 5+ years with us, you don't get that if your "too honest, too naive."

knocked us out of the fa cup too mate, just saying.

and yes we’re a juggernaut. A successful one.

but I’m not looking at what happens aside from on these deals here. And to me there’s a pattern of being prick teased and never getting anywhere with those we choose to seduce.

1 he has to wear number 7
2 he wants barncakes and not muffins
3 he wants mushy peas and vimto after ever match

What’s a barncake ?

0eddb977232bf0d71eb989c0fcd1f235.jpg

It's not pettiness, it's closer to pride.

I will sacrifice a lot to see City lift a title but having to watch Ronaldo help us there is way over my limit.
I don’t see him as pure red like Rooney or Keane.He fucked off from them thankfully at 24. Would wind them tossers down the road up no end and we’d have the world class goal scorer that we’ll probably need for a year. Almost perfect but each to their own.

It’s a joke m8, during the Messi saga last year
Someone different wrote

“ Kun has removed the 10 from his Instagram “

Every day for about 5 weeks
We're all old farts who can barely remember what we had for tea yesterday so referencing a joke from a year ago is a bit of a challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.