Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon. Some chap has posted this on FB. This is at odds with what SSN have just stated that PSG are interested, and that Juve have said he's not going.
“Imminent”, he says!

Listen, if we were midtable and struggling then I could stomach it. But we're already dominating English football and just reached the CL Final without Ronaldo and that changes the equation. He's 37 this year and would break the wage structure and, much more importantly, a preening tosser who loves talking about how much love and respect he has for United.
I hear him talking much more of his love for Madrid.
If he hadn't played for ushited you would be all over this 37 or not... He's a freak phisically he is not the norm and you know it

I hear him talking much more of his love for Madrid.
If he hadn't played for ushited you would be all over this 37 or not... He's a freak phisically he is not the norm and you know it
Well yes, if the situation were different then I would react differently. I think I've made it clear that his legend status at our biggest rivals is the thing that is the stumbling block here for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.