Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best rule for any transfer from Serie A is: The greater the number of reports there are in Italy, the further away an actual transfer is. So keep calm for now. Goodnight.

Ex rag check
Old check
Vain check
Selfish player check
Stupid wages check
Pays off woman in Vegas for alleged rape check

Your idea of an okay lad seems different to mine, but If he scores that’s okay.
Ex-rag. Better.
Old? Yes. But still scores.
Vain? Yes. But so what?
Selfish player? Goalscorers are selfish. Good.
Stupid wages? Yes. But he'd make loads too for the club
Alleged rape? Alleged. Not getting into stuff like that. Why would you?

I really don’t care about Ronaldo playing for the rags. I care about City football club, if Ronaldo comes in and scores 30 odd goals wins us a champions league, premier league, fa cup etc then brilliant more trophies for the club.

The United thing doesn't bother me because he literally just used that club as a stepping stone. They only consider him a legend because of how good he is, not because he loved the club or gave them his best years. He tried to leave 3 times, it's them trying to attach themselves to Ronaldo and his legacy rather than United being a club he holds dear. Him going to City would just compound it.

Ex rag check - long list of players that are revered fall under this category
Old check - let’s not forget or ignore how many City fans have been clamouring for a 36 year old Fernandinho to start all of our biggest matches. The man is a physical specimen.
Vain check - hardly sets him apart from anybody, even from the general population.
Selfish player check - elite mentality. Tevez was selfish as fuck too. Reason why he scored so often. Does alright though as he’s well liked by his peers and has 250 career assists.
Stupid wages check - irrelevant. He’s not on our books so it remains a point of speculation.
Pays off woman in Vegas for alleged rape check - neither party looked good throughout that legal battle. Not sure what was concluded from it, probably one for each individual to make their mind up on.

Your idea of an okay lad seems different to mine, but If he scores that’s okay. - this is a sport with players who have literally killed people playing for clubs and being cheered on daily. Ivory towers soon tumble, and barring the Vegas story, the rest hardly make him anything other than a human being with personality traits majority of us will have all displayed at some point.

He's far too old. Thus , far too risky. He's lost a lot of his ability last few months. Wasn't as sharp in the Euros . Huge gamble . Why are his club keen to give him away?? Stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.