Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? He’s just scored over 30 goals again in Italy and did the business at the euros. Look at his physique, he’s got the body of a much younger player. He’s got at least another 1-2 years at a high level.

For me, he’s a ruthless, clinical finisher and he does not feel pressure. Could be the difference for us in the champions league and in games against the rags, Liverpool and Chelsea which will be tight. Plus imagine him on the end of KDB crosses…

All that said, I don’t think it will happen.
I'm with you on this. Great target for Grealish/KDB/Mahrez crosses.

I think he will go to Utd. Does't suit them half as much though. We don't have a striker but we have the best wide forwards.

I’m really so ashamed of what our fans have become.

Hope when it doesn’t happen, people take a long hard look in the mirror
I've had a season ticket 38 years,,, I can assure you if he signs I'm buying all 3 shirts, with, welcome to Manchester on the back... We get a worldie playing for us and I can rub it in there fucking faces,, fucking win win

I don't think this happens as I don't think pep would want him. But the only question we should ask if it does happen, is does it improve us, if your answer is no then your a liar.

Fergus should fund the deal, ole should offer 10 mill and best us if we won't pay a fee oh and most importantly 'ronnie - CR7' is dead to them if he signs got half a chub at the thought of all those tears.
They are crapping themselves. Saying will lose their soul. It will never happen. Some saying of course it will he won’t go to Iyd as he wants to win CL. I believe fair few city fans on red cafe as WUM. I am lol

I’m really so ashamed of what our fans have become.

Hope when it doesn’t happen, people take a long hard look in the mirror
What principles are there that are being violated here? You keep repeating your points without substantiating them. Is he some kind of malign force. Footballers' job is to score goals, create assists, stop them etc. Rate it ona football basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.