Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this happens as I don't think pep would want him. But the only question we should ask if it does happen, is does it improve us, if your answer is no then your a liar.
I don't think it will happen either because Man Utd will move. But if Pep didn't want him why are we in for him. I think we are wary of Utd so unlikely to happen

I’m really so ashamed of what our fans have become.

Hope when it doesn’t happen, people take a long hard look in the mirror
Because I was so actively against and annoyed by the prospect of signing Kane, I don’t get to say much to people feeling like this. But I will say only this: I think you need to take a look in the mirror and wonder if you’re not exaggerating a bit. The fans in my part of the world are as excited about this as they were about Messi last year. Messi and Ronaldo are sort of “above football”. The kinds of players worshipped for their quality and their accomplishments. Madrid fans don’t hate Messi and Barcelona fans are able to acknowledge how good Ronaldo is. I think, if he were to join, in most of stories about his signing, his United past would only be a footnote. “City signs Ronaldo” would be a huge story about the present, not the past.

Because I was so actively against and annoyed by the prospect of signing Kane, I don’t get to say much to people feeling like this. But I will say only this: I think you need to take a look in the mirror and wonder if you’re not exaggerating a bit. The fans in my part of the world are as excited about this as they were about Messi last year. Messi and Ronaldo are sort of “above football”. The kinds of players worshipped for their quality and their accomplishments. Madrid fans don’t hate Messi and Barcelona fans are able to acknowledge how good Ronaldo is. I think, if he were to join, in most of stories about his signing, his United past would only be a footnote. “City signs Ronaldo” would be a huge story about the present, not the past.

3 cheers that man

I’m really so ashamed of what our fans have become.

Hope when it doesn’t happen, people take a long hard look in the mirror

Genuine question, what is it that is the issue? What so significant concept is it that you find so unpalatable. Honestly interested to know.

wasn't as sharp in the euros? he finished top goalscorer, what striker *was* sharp then?

He's far too old. Thus , far too risky. He's lost a lot of his ability last few months. Wasn't as sharp in the Euros . Huge gamble . Why are his club keen to give him away?? Stay away
Yet still the leading scorer at the euros, his adapted game would churn out goals and we need a stop gap...

I reckon this gets done with a last hurrah (after a season or so) and transitioning to New York, suppose it depends on the legalities lingering from the previous allegations!

Ex-rag. Better.
Old? Yes. But still scores.
Vain? Yes. But so what?
Selfish player? Goalscorers are selfish. Good.
Stupid wages? Yes. But he'd make loads too for the club
Alleged rape? Alleged. Not getting into stuff like that. Why would you?

old thing needs to go in a bin, his medical at Juve said his body is 10 years younger than his actual age due to how he keeps himself healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.