Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good god who is voting ‘yes’ to this monstrous idea.

I’m not actually convinced Ronaldo gets in the best eleven at city; he seems to have hamstrung juventus and portugal with his goal hanging tendencies the past 18 months when ive watched them.

especially a Pep side…
A goalhanger you say? Perfect... exactly what we're crying out for

29 league goals last season and 4 champions League goals plus played in the euros and scored says he does.
Good god who is voting ‘yes’ to this monstrous idea.

I’m not actually convinced Ronaldo gets in the best eleven at city; he seems to have hamstrung juventus and portugal with his goal hanging tendencies the past 18 months when ive watched them.

especially a Pep side…

He is intelligent and can certainly fit the way we play. His intelligence allows him to play in tights spaces and can be a fox in the box as much as anyone (except he finished better than almost anyone). He is also very good in the air (as good if not better than Kane).
We have stopped the high intensity presss at the level it used to be so pressing isnt an issue....Mahrez doesnt press.
As. playmaker he is almost unrivalled as well. His ability to hold onto the ball is better than Grealish's and his passing is fantastic. He is, alongisde Messi the ultimate playmaker. The space he will provide for others as the focus willbe on him will allow the likes of sterling, Grealish, Foden to flourish
The only downside to Ronaldo is that he can make it all about himself and be a bit greedy...but his postives far outweigh the negatives.
People wanted Kane cause he boought goals - well so does Ronaldo....
His age isnt a problem...his fitness levels are beyond crazy - he is a physical machine.
I get the feeling that those that dont want him feel that way because he use to play for utd.
I think he'll end up getting a few penalties to.

If we don’t get the deal done because we arent willing to pay £25 million it’s going to be incredibly frustrating. He is probably a better player than Kane yet we where willing to go over £120 million for him. I just don’t understand it
You don’t understand the difference between signing a player who’s 37 and rapidly declining vs signing a player who’s 28 in his prime? Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.