Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree if they dont end up hijacking Ronaldo
You know this is going to happen. How can they resist trying to pair Ronaldo with Neymar & Messi? Who wouldn't want to watch that front three in action? PSG are £30m away from achieving that. They just need to convince Ronaldo it's a great idea, & I could see him coming round to the idea.

The fuckin egos in that changing room though! :-)

That flights isn’t heading for Madeira, it’s going to Tenerife. I did laugh when people were saying “it’s going to collect his mother”. Why the duck would a jet be going to collect Ronaldo’s mother from Madeira at bloody midnight .
My guess is this flight is nothing to do with Mendes, Ronaldo or City, but it’s been chartered to the next client.
Nothing else to see tonight IMO, roll on tomorrow when hopefully we just pay the £25m and get this done
Off to Tenerife for 800 bensons for his mum, quick refuel, pick up some flowers at the 24hr garage, Bob to Madeira, pick up the tubs of chest wax and Beauty products for Ronaldo, off to Manchester.

Welcome to Manchester!!

d0bd791f7f6f77370499b7514361ffa1.jpg

No it will just be really, really weird and his time at United remembered differently. He’s 36 and not what he was. Harry Kane would have been the scarier prospect.
He scored 29 league goals last year for a team that didn’t win the league. 5 more than Lukaku who has just been bought for 100million by Chelsea. Sure, he won’t last for as long but this is Ronaldo, not some normal 36 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.