Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually serious about this, I think its time raz went anyway if we could get 80 mil or close to a 100 I'd say bye bye, don't get me wrong I've enjoyed most of his time but for some reason I just can't warm to him, I know loads of you love him on here but I'm not 1
I like him as a person (as much as we can know any of the players) and I like that he can score lots of goals. It's only the fact that I find him consistently stalling attacks that I think he needs replacing. Everyone else seems to keep the moves going.

I don't think it means you are disrespectful to a player or their legacy if you think its time to cash in or replace with better.

That said if he stays and returns to great form then all is good.

I have a few reservations, I think he is past his best and I think he is coming for one last pay day. However, I hope I am proved wrong and he bangs in the goals and helps us win the League and the CL.

Off to Tenerife for 800 bensons for his mum, quick refuel, pick up some flowers at the 24hr garage, Bob to Madeira, pick up the tubs of chest wax and Beauty products for Ronaldo, off to Manchester.
Sounds stupid I know but I never really realised how many flights there are in the world. Watching this flight radar is incredible.

He'll have the number 7 and anyone who doesn't like it should lay their medals on the table to show how much better they are than he is.

It's Ronaldo, one of the greatest footballers ever on this planet. He'd be our greatest ever signing regardless of age. He wants, he should get.
You can’t change squad numbers once you’ve submitted them to the Premier League and UEFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.