Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delap is the potentially unpolished diamond.

Ronaldo is Ronaldo, potentially the greatest stopgap signing ever. At a bargain price.

People may soon start to realise that signing Ronaldo could well increase our chances of signing Erling Haaland next season...

City seem to finally be getting the hang of this 'marquee signing' lark. Long may it last!
That was my next question. What does ronaldo do to the dressing room dynamic and how does he impact future strikers coming. Where does he even play now - right up top ?

Not being a doom monger but it is strange that mbappe is now off to Madrid and just a day before hand rumours of Ronaldo wanting out of juventus,some have already posted about PSG coming in for him or him heading there,on the other hand some saying he wouldn’t play in the same team as messi,well we thought messi wouldn’t end up at PSG,stranger things have happened,obviously I’d like to see him at City we could do with a bit of positive news at the moment..
Mbappe is off to Madrid? I read they made an offer but it was rejected?

I am waiting for the photoshop skills of someone here to do a blue 'Welcome to Manchester' with the wink. If only for shits and giggles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.