Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
embarassing thread tbh. Guardiola never liked cr, and always went out of his way to put messi above him, even well after he left barcelona, theres countless videos documenting it. Also ronaldo is super old, his style of play doesnt fit with pep and would destroy the dressing room. Its not happening, not with guardiola, he would resign the day after

Are you sure it's not because they are in a lot of debt and want the wages reduced so they don't go under ?
Exactly. And from Ronaldo's standpoint his singular focus is not just wanting to win trophies but also more trophies than Messi. He knows Juve aren't capable of winning the CL and with Messi going to PSG what better club to join than the ones who knocked PSG out last season. We could be the only club who can stop PSG this season.

embarassing thread tbh. Guardiola never liked cr, and always went out of his way to put messi above him, even well after he left barcelona, theres countless videos documenting it. Also ronaldo is super old, his style of play doesnt fit with pep and would destroy the dressing room. Its not happening, not with guardiola, he would resign the day after
When has Pep ever said anything disparaging about CRonaldo? Never mind said he doesn’t like him?

This is the sort of thing Pep has said about him:
"We don't have a single player who can win a game, we don't have a Cristiano, Messi, a Neymar. We don't have these types of players who can win games by themselves. I told the players many times, you have to play as a team. I will be honest. I'd like to have a player to score, every single game, four goals and run like these players can run. I would love it."

“I'm lucky to enjoy the Portuguese players in the club. I was made with Portuguese players like Luis Figo and Fernando Couto at Barcelona and all of them were incredible professional and incredibly talented players. I have good memories about the relationships with them and it's the same here. It's perfect. It's quite similar. I'm a Catalan and the Portuguese to us is very similar. From our weather, our culture to our life style. I think the national team has an incredible team. It's one of the favourites for the European Cup and the World Cup. Of course Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the best football players of all time."

Last edited by a moderator:

Pep put Messi ahead of everyone, so I guess he doesn't like the rest of our squad already. Ronaldo will be in good company.

Has he ever played against United. If so, how did that pan out?
He scored past them for Madrid and celebrated.

they need to realise the love fest was only one way.

they’re like some needy ex girlfriend, camped outside her former lovers family home, whilst he opens presents with his new wife and kids on Xmas day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.