Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep is speaking live right now for a Brazilian investment firm’s event. I’m watching him.
He’s speaking about players and their ego. (It’s an event for business people, so it’s supposed to be about correlation about managing a football team and how to use that experience in business.)

He said he likes players with big egos because he can use that to the benefit of the team.

758DEF96-F8A6-4197-BE7A-88145E6D2E4E.jpeg

It would completly fuck up the wage structure which is exactly why they won't go for him... but literally what other options are there? We can't be left with Delap as our only out and out striker.

Not a single mention of these "3 conditions" in the actual article, just a lazy summation of other news.
Read similar elsewhere - think they were wages, needing to sell Gabby and needing to sell Raz. Seemed legit

Pep is speaking live right now for a Brazilian investment firm’s event. I’m watching him.
He’s speaking about players and their ego. (It’s an event for business people, so it’s supposed to be about correlation about managing a football team and how to use that experience in business.)

He said he likes players with big egos because he can use that to the benefit of the team.

View attachment 24748

Leroy, zlatan and etoo say he’s lying ;-)

It would completly fuck up the wage structure which is exactly why they won't go for him... but literally what other options are there? We can't be left with Delap as our only out and out striker.
It's Ronaldo. You can fuck your wage structure up for the 2nd best of all time. Other option is Vlahovic to be fair

View attachment 24748
I love the google reverse image search for this brings up 'hair loss'

Honestly think we are perfect for him right now. He could probably play week in week out but our rotation system would suit him down to the ground. He won't have to carry the team by himself either.

Say we gave him a 2 year deal, he struggles and we want to shift him next summer.

Does anyone picture him as the type to sit on the sidelines collecting his wage for a season? I don't.

When he's done at the top level, he'll go home to Sporting, go to the US or retire.
The beauty of having the CFG is the very instant he is finished at the top he moves on to NYCFC, plays until he is 40 and earns us money. A move here secures his future until he retires. Both he and Messi are going to end up in America, having the backing of the CFG in bringing them there will be a big advantage and give one the edge over the other in the battle to dominate America as OAP's. Ronaldo gets the might of CFG and Messi's going to have to go play for Phil Neville under Beckhams circus act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.