Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Chelsea will be signing Kounde and Saul Niguez to add to Lukaku. Seriously strengthening an already brilliant squad.

If its a choice for us between signing a player who got 60 league goals in the last 2 seasons or going with the false 9 system again it's just the biggest no brainer. Shouldn't even be a question of whether we're interested in doing a deal or not.
Interesting, after what they spent last season as well, I presume the cuntish 8 don’t have to follow the same FFP rules as us

Can we have a who would would lick fergies arse for 3 points poll please. Reckon 75% plus of you would;-)
It's all about context, if we were 2 points behind the rags on the last day of the season and the arse lick gave us the league I would i be tempted, no I would definitely do it.
He would need to shower well first, I'm not an animal.

Just for future reference, could anyone who posts a tweet ensure that it's translated. A lot of folk aren't multilingual, and a lot of folk don't know how to translate stuff online.
It says Jorge’s Blitz #Mendes in Turin for CR7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.