Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned them both down, scheduling conflicts meant Emily Ratajkovski couldn't make it.

I could see the disappointment on their faces but I had to tell them it was all three of them or not at all.

I genuinely wouldn't recognise her with her clothes on mate.

Definitely! If it does happen it will be those two trying to out do each other every game and would ruin the balance in any team. Imagine the reaction from ronaldo if Messi scored more goals than him in a season. Or if Messi won player of the season could ronaldo’s ego take that!?
Throw Ramos into the mixed siding with Ronaldo anytime there’s a disagreement recipe for disaster

So, £50mill + Ronnie for Bernardo. Is Fiat still making a profit?

This one got through UEFA and FFP.

An Italian trade union has confirmed that Fiat workers will go on strike in response to Cristiano Ronaldo's €105 million (£93 million) move from Real Madrid to Juventus.

As reported by Football Italia, some of the transfer fee is set to be paid through the Bianconeri's parent company Exor, which in turn owns Fiat.

One of my frustrations with City is their reluctance for short term options when appropriate. This is one of those times.

Signing David Pizaro in 2012 may well have been the reason we won the league after he changed the game vs Sunderland, same as Demichelis in 2014.
Pizaro, Demichellis, Lampard and even Vieira were all excellent short term deals in my eyes. Even Sylvinho wasn’t a bad option at the time.

it’s a yes from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.