Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez, Jorginho, Alves, Falcao, Messi, Kane etc. We've seen it all before, and with Txiki in charge, I ain't relaxing until everything is official. You have to question our board at times man, they make things so much more complicated than what is is in reality.
You mean by trying to get the best for the club and making sure we don't fall foul of ffp?

Reactions: moh
Some on here were still claiming Alves wasn’t signing for PSG when he was in Paris. Right now we don’t know for certain but Ferdinand does remain in touch with Ronaldo and imo his tweet, and that of the rag from his podcast is a problem. You can be sure if Ferdinand and Ferguson etc get wind that United might be in they’ll be on the phone to him begging him to go back there and make them successful again and not to ruin his legacy etc & you can guarantee if they thought he would go there that the glazers would fund this at 25m to stop him coming here and keep the green & gold brigade happy.

We will know in next couple of hours as if United are definitely not in for him, or know they can’t get him then they’ll brief before their fan base get even more giddy. If they brief nothing then you know somethings happening there imo.

Sanchez, Jorginho, Alves, Falcao, Messi, Kane etc. We've seen it all before, and with Txiki in charge, I ain't relaxing until everything is official. You have to question our board at times man, they make things so much more complicated than what is is in reality.

I was waiting for Txiki to be blamed, the circle is now complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.