Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don’t understand how it takes so long to give Juve our offer

Know a lad who works in the United Megastore. Apparently they are churning out kits as we speak. He'll Wear 9 with Martial leaving.

You would think a manager with a start of three losses would have more pressing things on his mind but ex rag be an ex rag so tow the party line it is, got his future stadium tour job to look after.
GPC or Ashton is rounding them all up to get on Tele/Radio. I can't wait for SSN to skype a pissed up Bryan Robson in one of those ping pong clubs in Bangkok.

They are shitting it.

Yep that’s right, to make maximum use of airspace whilst ensuring an incredible level of safety. Like I said it’s very clever and air traffic controllers are superb at their job.

I’m a longhaul pilot and have flown across the Atlantic hundreds of times seeing only a few aircraft even though I know there are hundreds around me - but they’re all either above, below or too far off to the side to see…or they’re right in front or directly behind but exactly 10 miles apart in line travelling at exactly the same speed in the same direction so don’t close the gap.

I also fly from Barton and with small planes it relies a lot more on using your eyes to avoid other aircraft and relies on ‘big sky theory’ or air traffic control looking at the radar and letting you know who’s in the area to keep an eye out for.

Anyway this has got nothing to do with Ronaldo so I’ll shut up before I get told off
got any ITK's at the airports : )

Going to United makes no sense, his biggest rival and competitor for the last 10 years has just joined a mega team in PSG, does anyone really believe Ronaldo will not want to match that with his ego.

Messi has Neymar, Mbappe, Veratti, Di Maria and Ronaldo would have Fred and Rashford if he goes to United.

He cares about himself and being the best 100x more than he cares about United hence why he asked to join us in the first place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.