Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy I know who works at the megastore just text me to say he had been told to print some Ronaldo 7 shirts by Woodward. Make of that what you will.

Above from someone on Ragcafe. Eerily similar to the one posted on here. Should be banned for shit like this.

I'm not sure Ed Woodward is the store manager?

So apparently it’s the worst kept secret in the history of football that ronaldo is on his way to united. They have managed to let everyone know who works anywhere in or around old Trafford, let Rio know then took the time to let some random blokes on Twitter know yet not a single journalist has managed to come across this rumour to confirm it?

Seems fishy to me.
And he's wearing the number 9 and number 7 now that is fishy

My mate works at the rags, used to check the bogs then he got demoted to guarding the gates then he got demoted to selling programmes.
Anyways that's all by the by as he's proper itk and he text me saying it's a done deal to the rags and he'll get the 69 shirt.
Quote me on this, solid info.

If he fucks up any more he might get demoted to manager.

Cant lie I’m in full flap mode now. Odds have swung hugely and why would Ferdinand tweet that. If I remember correctly he is very close to ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.