Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know why but I'm rooting for you guys over United. It would be interesting to see Ronaldo working under Guardiola, while the United coach... erm, I don't really think he's up to it. Also, I don't know why United have a misplaced arrogance and sense of superiority which should have really been curbed a few years ago given their performances. I mean, over here Milan do not act all high and mighty nowadays, they're pragmatic enough to look at their latest achievements and standings in the face. Any football team's fans are obnoxious, but United's ones are always profoundly unrealistic and that irks me.
Ive seen some of them act like juve are a nothing club compared to united

Cant lie I’m in full flap mode now. Odds have swung hugely and why would Ferdinand tweet that. If I remember correctly he is very close to ronaldo.
Think an earlier post mentioned he was part of a whatsapp group still with ronaldo (not sure how true)

But one thing is for sure, if he doesnt go back to the rags, ferdinand has caused a hell of a lot of the rag brigade to lump money on bets - does ferdinand have any sponsorship deals with any bet agencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.