Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are very many of us, in fact. Dublin OSC going since 1975. Some of the original crew still around and going to games. Going to see City throughout the 80s and 90s drained many of us, me included, of just about all the money we had in those days.
I know mate. I cover Ireland for work. A small blue oasis in an ocean of red shite. You have my utmost respect.

I still say Dublin Blue is either a Rag or he hangs around so many he doesn’t know what day it is. That level of ITK is waaay too impressive.

Eh, I mean I guess Liverpool can be obnoxious if you support a PL club, but to be fair they do have fairly recent titles and (PL win, Champions League win & final) to brag about; they've performed quite well. The only real rotten thing between us and them is Heysel, but apart from that they're like any other historic big club in Europe. As I said in my previous post, every club has obnoxious fans.

Their fans have trashed every single place they have visited and yet believe themselves to be of the highest moral fibre, they’ve not got one shred of humility not one.

Glad I'm working from home today to keep up with this. Entertaining as fuck.

Off for a shower in a minute, then back to power read another 50 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.