Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
One part of me is relieved because we seem to be very sensible in our signings these days, we don’t bow to agents and player power. Also ronaldo could’ve caused trouble in a pretty harmonious dressing room. I have to admit though I’m slightly gutted we aren’t getting ronaldo but we have to trust the guys running our club. We really could do with a prolific striker and I just don’t know who on earth we could get right now
It was Kane or nothing.

There are some right spoiled twats on this forum.

We are the most successful club in England and all some of you can do is woman and moan.

I never thought I'd see City win anything ever again but here we are Champions yet again.

FFS try enjoying the huge positives that being a City supporter currently brings and be grateful the dark days are behind us.
Half of the one's moaning aren't city fans, they're fans from other clubs wumming.
If anything this Ronaldo bollocks has flushed a few of the red turds out and hopefully the mods will do what mods do and ban the twats.

Been out for two hours and come in to this news.
Ime a bit miffed didn't get him but I can't understand so many blues being this angry about not signing fukin Ronaldo.
If most of you are honest you only wanted him for the piss boil factor.
Still four days and we still have the best manager and team no premadonas

I was ambivelant to signing Kane or Ronaldo.However we have needed a left back and centre forward for 2 years.
Very poor from City.
Khaldoon said we were going to get what we needed we have not and i fear have handed Chelsea the title.
You have to improve when you are at the top.

hardly arsed to comment on the boredom empire that Guardiola's football is throughout the season. a far way removed from the excitement of Mancini days, despite the silverware. hoped Ronaldo would reignite that fire a bit. back to watching with minimal emotion, i guess.
If I were you I just wouldn’t bother.

Blues we should all prepare for the fact we are not in for Haaland. We just won’t pay that money. Yes his release clause is low next year but commission to Alfie and Mino
And his wages we are not doing that.

Either we try again for 29year old
Kane or we go for some other striker.

my shout Lautaro Martinez…
Cheap around 60Mill right about what we like to pay.
Kane did say he's staying "this summer" and not I'm staying at Spurs so maybe we will go back in for him at some point? I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.