Crowd v Plzen

Didsbury Dave said:
Crowd wasn't announced but looked about 36-37k

It looked around that as at least 2000 empties in their end and first two rows nt used so there another 1500 or so.

Other than that it was well attended.

We are definitely attracting plenty of tourists now. Loads near me including at least 10 plzen fans.

Excellent attendance for a game that ultimately did not matter too much

I did not have any glory hunters around me. Different faces, but just typical football fans.

This 3 for £99 is a good deal if all 3 games matter, but if they don't then it's not so clever......kind of dictates the price for games that are going to be difficult to sell out at £33. Thinking caps on City

Crowd was very flat. Not surprising as other than pride, prize money and coefficient points there wasn't much riding on the game

Lavinda Past said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Just looked. 37,742

Saved me looking for you then...?

I told you it was a good guess Dave. You'll probably get a VIP ticket for the knockout rounds... (But I wouldn't bet on it)

:)

We always used to have a "guess the crowd" game at Maine road amongst our lot. Winner got fuck all of course apart from the right to go 'yes!' to everyone when it was announced over the tannoy.

Loads of Plzen sat all around me in 130 Colin Bell. Couldn't understand it. It's not as though their end was full.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.