Crvena Zvezda (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Savage fucked him though when he asked him if city were favourites for the competition.
He waffled bollocks for 10 mins about us not being in his eyes then got paranoid and said "listen Robbie city are one of my favourite teams to watch and i hope they win it and Pep's probably the greatest manager ever".
Car crash commentary at his best
As the kids would say; Savage cooked him.

It was a weird mix of praising us to the hilt, yet having to shoehorn them in for whatever reason.

Savage did rinse Dempsey about City being favourites though, I thought.
I'll concede that but he just about got my goat going on about them. But we won so I'll be magnanimous! We did well for a mixed team, experience, semi-experience and Academy.
As long as Jack Grealish isn't hurt all in all a great night. I enjoyed the game probably because it wasn't a make or break one. :-)

I'll concede that but he just about got my goat going on about them. But we won so I'll be magnanimous! We did well for a mixed team, experience, semi-experience and Academy.
As long as Jack Grealish isn't hurt all in all a great night. I enjoyed the game probably because it wasn't a make or break one. :-)
His son was in the Academy at United so any mention of academy players is going to bring a comparison with their setup.

Really entertaining game for a game with nothing riding on it. Loved seeng 4 then 5 Academy players playing and all did superb.
Ref let them get away with far too many fouls but we still looked poor defensively and one long ball caught us out a few times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.