Crvena Zvezda (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

His son was in the Academy at United so any mention of academy players is going to bring a comparison with their setup.
True I suppose. To be honest I have a grudging (very grudging) liking/respect for him because when Bobby Mancini was our Manager he did sing our praises a lot. Possibly because they were friends.

yLdKjd.gif
Not seen that before, I like it!

Few facts to chew over

First time ever that 3 players have scored their first city goal in the same match

Micah Hamilton has scored more goals in the last 8 months than Anthony

Kalvin Phillips has scored more champions league goals than Marcus Rashford this season

It was a weird mix of praising us to the hilt, yet having to shoehorn them in for whatever reason.

Savage did rinse Dempsey about City being favourites though, I thought.
Thought it was funny when praising our academy he kept trying to shoehorn the Rags into it with the stat the Rags have had a youth player in their squad since the age of dinosaurs.
You know the academy that once threatened not to play us at youth level due to the thrashings we kept giving them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.