Crvena Zvezda (A) - Wed 13th Dec, 17:45 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phillips has to start this surely. I still think he has the ability but problem is we cant give him the time to get some form and improve. Unless we replace him in Jan we still need him. Rodri is now only 4 games/yellow from a 2 match ban. comms today said that was his 7th but surely only his 6th today
Only for UK games that
Play the reserves please Pep along with Phillips

Don't the club get fined for not playing their strongest?

Even with "second" team its gonna be easy win for City.. Red Star under Bahar aren't exactly some competition, they are even struggling in Serbian league..

Alvarez, Foden, Silva, Rodri need protecting at the moment and anyone else with niggles.

I am struggling to think of what team we can put together. What is the situation with the youth team in there CL group?

If they have qualified draft a couple of those in
With our massively enormous squad full of three 50m pound players for every position, we will be OK

Posting from abroad so can only go on what I've seen on streams of matches that have included Kalvin Phillips. My feeling has been that he does not have the same creativity to get play moving as have done many other City midfield players both past and present. Difficult acts to follow I know so I dont want to accuse him of negativity but I'm sure Pep does not pick him as he does not see the spark he seeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.