Crvena Zvezda (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

The stats must be crazy for that game. I'm sure the commentator said we created over 30 chances.

Thought Nunes looked alright. Doku is great to watch. Alvarez & Rodri our two best players on the night though.

Excellent game by us, just very very un-clinical.
3-1 instead of 6-1.
A very entertaining one also(except for the 1st half break where I was having nightmares).
37 goal attempts is hilarious.

A lot worried right now about Silva he is a critical player and we need him, I hope he has nothing too serious. :(

ghjgj89798798.png

No problems creating, just the finishing to sort out. Haaland and Foden tonight's main offenders. Some bright performances especially Alvarez and Rodri and some nice bits from Doku. Gomez deserved some assists. Winning run extended against average opposition.

Well, who wants a dry 4-0 procession anyway?!

Blindfolded Blunderbuss Football.

Keep shooting till they drop.

I've noticed that as well. Ha.
He put the ball past a guy inside our own half at the end and had whole pitch to run in to and I was like go on lad and he just couldn't do it, maybe playing safe on that occasion but it's very noticeable off the ball too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.