Crvena Zvezda (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Brilliant performance. Some sort of shot record, surely?

A lot of positives too. Alvarez continues to grow, Nunes and Doku refreshing.

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all.
Especially that team who had red in their name. Especially the Specsavers needing media. Especially that UEFA crowd who disrespected our fans. Never underestimate our team. THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Played well. Should have been a cricket score.

Gomez unlucky to come off but understand he had to so doku could come on.
I was very critical of Gomez last season but he has proven me wrong when he has played this season.

Hopefully Bernardo isn't injured and he was taken off as a precaution.

Alvarez gives me Messi type vibes you might think that’s a stupid comparison but he is that good, whenever he gets the ball it feels like somethings going to happen, he can change a game by himself and is only going to get better, you can see the confidence in his play and ability now. We must definitely hold onto this lad for sure.

What did Bernie go off with? Didn’t look like a muscle pull based on how long he played on for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.