Crvena Zvezda (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Red Star are not a CL team. They’d get relegated in the prem imo.

Our lads had their housecoats and sliders on but the absolute chasm in ability was still very evident.

Doku is fucking electric. Nunes had a very decent game and Alvarez was absolute class again.

A few having a pop at Haaland?

I thought he had a really, really good game. His movement and link up were excellent. On another day he scores a bag full. I like his willingness to crack on even when the ball isn’t going in the net for him.

Played well. Should have been a cricket score.

Gomez unlucky to come off but understand he had to so doku could come on.
I was very critical of Gomez last season but he has proven me wrong when he has played this season.

Hopefully Bernardo isn't injured and he was taken off as a precaution.
Gomez came off for Akanji, Doku game on before HT when Bernardo came off. It was when Gomez came off that Doku switched from right to left.

Thought Gomez had done alright until then, was unlucky not to get an assist.

Alvarez incredible and MOTM for me, was too unselfish for his own good as could have got a hat-trick.

Haaland probably just having one of those spells, I’m not worried when we have the likes of Alvarez and Rodri as backup.

Glad to see Rodri get 10 mins rest at last, I really hope Bernardo isn’t injured.

There were plenty of times during the latter part of the second half when it was a bit chaotic. Really starting to miss the likes of Grealish and Stones now, hurry up back boys!

Alverez fucking brilliant full of confidence
Real can fuck off with their bid in Jan
Doku was good will scare defences and unblock park the bus teams like utd
Nunez typical city player slotted in nicely
Rodri immense again.
I was slated for calling Gomez shite maybe correctly but pep taking him off kinda proved my point should have said not city quality.
Erling will be disappointed but we know what he can do.
3 points and we move on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.