Crystal Palace (a) FA Cup Pre-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEP [on @CPFC]: “Every game is complicated, so it will be tough – because of the stadium, Palace’s position, because it’s away.”

PEP: “The most important thing is we have one idea of how we are going to play and live. Every player will decide how they play.”

PEP [on @ManCityAcademy]: “There are players with huge talent for that age who I think will be able to play for this club in the future.”

Yep, apparently Palace were offered a Sunday TV game but turned it down, don't no how true that is. Something to do with them playing on Tues I believe. If it was us the FA would've forced the issue no doubt

Yet they refused our request last year to move the Chelsea cup tie to the Saturday as were playing a Champs League game away at Kiev on the Tuesday. And there's no agenda

thikn Pep will defintitely experiment with his front line/forwards.
Id rest silva personally as well..playing reall well at the moment and we should have neough with KDB on the pitch

hope Kompany gets a run out...not sure id give him more than 45 mins however...whether that be the first 45 mins or the second half I dont know either.

We were on TV in the last round, I'm happy with the 3pm kick off as I can go to a game at a traditional time!
Yeah you're not getting it. There's six games being shown live at 3pm worldwide tomorrow.

We are not one of them due to the BBC claiming the game for Sunday potentially before the replay. That meant that the over seas companies chose other games and now no **** is showing us.

Not everyone can get to a game 4,500 miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.