Crystal Palace (A) - Mon 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, got to keep an eye on Zaha. He loves to play and tell the big teams look what you've missed out on. Still think we'll win it though, think the team will be focused on getting the 3 points.
No big teams missed out on zaha they simply didn’t want him.

We were thinking of going as from here it's not far !.

Congestion charges 30 quid. So thought go by train getting there no problem, getting back means four train changes. Just not practical.
There seems to be far fewer options for later trains than there has been before

We need maximum points from Palace,Brighton and Burnley so the Dippers arrive at the Etihad shitting themselves knowing that their whole league season depends on the result , see how ClubshopKlopp and his array of world class stars handle that situation , personally i think their arses will be twitching.

We need maximum points from Palace,Brighton and Burnley so the Dippers arrive at the Etihad shitting themselves knowing that their whole league season depends on the result , see how ClubshopKlopp and his array of world class stars handle that situation , personally i think their arses will be twitching.
I think the Brighton game is yet to be fixed. So its Palace and Burnley which we need to win. Should we lose one of these the dippers may arrive in top spot on GD in which case a lot of asses around here might be twitching.

Our away form is absolutely fantastic. 207 days since we lost a Premier League game away from the Etihad. Even when we struggled like Arsenal and Everton we just kept pushing. We'll do the same at Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.