Crystal Palace (A) - Mon 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching the 16:05 train from Bedford. Not sure whether to go straight to Palace or get off at Kings Cross and see if any blues are about there first? Where will you all be before the game?
A few blues go in the Dolphin pub opposite Saint Pancras but round on a back street. Check location on 'tinternet'

Because of the way Palace did a job on us earlier in the season - sitting deep, low block, fast counters - they strike me as the kind of team we'll do better against at Selhurst, where their fans will be encouraging them to get forward. I think it's part of the reason why United haven't been anywhere near as good this season as they were in 20/21, because they can't play counter-attacking football at Old Trafford and use their pace up front to nick wins.

They've not won a home game in 2022 and their last home win was against Norwich. They'll be tricky because away games (generally) are always potential banana skins, it's Selhurst Park on a Monday night, they've got some really handy players who gave us loads of trouble at the Etihad. But I will be disappointed if we don't come away having won this one - we are better than them and we should be showing it, especially after 5 days off.
Spot on

We appear to play better against Palace at their ground than the Etihad , every confidence we will start chalking the last ten games off with a victory , this team under Pep has never let us down on a title run-in and i don'r expect anything different over the next few weeks.
You cannot fault the mentality of the players and manager , we've been here a few times before and have been just fine.

It’s going to be a difficult game, but the players will be confident after the derby win. Hopefully get an early goal to silence the crowd and calm the nerves. Same starting XI as against United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.