Crystal Palace (A) - Mon 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough game but confident we will get the job done. Then we are into the final run and pressure goes back on the dippers.

Let’s make up for the defeat at home earlier. That alone means at 3 points.

I think somehow this could be a very important game and week. Win and pressure is on dippers to win their extra game at inform Arsenal.

If we win this we make the dippers already daunting trip to Arsenal that much harder.

I think we’ve already had our blip and we’ve got a squad full of players who absolutely live for this time of the season and they’ll be chomping at the bit to get out there tomorrow night.

I’m totally confident that we’re gonna win

Big performance required tomorrow, same team as last Sunday, hopefully same result please.

Win this game and the only team left that I could see potentially taking points off of us are obviously Liverpool and maybe Villa..

Palace from a personnel standpoint worry me. They have fast wingers that are dangerous in/around the box in Olise and Zaha and have some pretty competent midfielders to deliver those passes even outside of Gallagher.

Win this and I like to think it will be a big blow to Liverpool's psyche as we enter this final stretch. 2-1 City.

I had this nightmare City were 3 -0 up and cruising, then Palace scored 3 to tie it up. Then I realised I was in and out of consciousness watching a re-run of the dippers.....tfft :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.