Crystal Palace (A) | Post-Match Thread

Wrapt with the win, 1st half performance was off, but the second we dominated and should've won by more.

Thought Rodri and Fernandinho were excellent. Mendy played one of his best games for a fair while, Sterling looked a lot better, he just needs a goal. Torres is going to be some player as well. Happy Ake got through 90 minutes as well.

Special mention to Sergio for that goal, was a special moment that, hope he can bang in a few more before he goes.

Almost there now, the title is almost home.
ferny was literally hybrid center back and dm .
what a player

Still think Sergio is worth another year even if a bit player. His goal opportunism is still remarkable, no way any of the others Sterling, Jesus etc would have picked a goal from that. Also he showed today yet another side of his game, working hard and movement all over the place. Who knows the truth but I think we make a mistake letting him go.

It is very sad about Serge. He will leave and be outstanding for whichever team he signs for.
Could we keep him? I think so yes, however I have a strong feeling we have already agreed a deal for his replacement. Whomever that may be has a hell of a task trying to replace an all time great in world football.
So sad.

jesus and sterling are now squad players and if pep's picks his best 11 both are not in it ? sterling is the puzzle for me because he was in the 11 until something behind the scenes happened and sterling was dropped

i would not be shocked if both was sold in the summer and a new front line signed in the summer
I agree with that...maybe it wasn't necessarily behind the scenes, but just because Foden and Mahrez were playing better?

See that's the kind of post I expect in the threads when one if not both sign their extension. I know it sucks but you've got plenty of time to prepare.
But do you have to earn an extension or do we just give them out no matter what ? If not fuck it give mendy an extension aswell

What a goal by Aguero. Absolutely quality and that is the clinical striking that will take us on to an even greater level if we sign anyone anywhere near as good as him. Whoever gets him is getting a top player. Stunning strike from an absolute legend.

Great win given the changes.

The Fat Lady is clearing her throat.
The Fat Lady has her posh frock on and is doing a sound-check.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.